Senior Java Developer
- Implementation of new functionalities;
- Closely cooperation with business, technical advisory and project requirements collections;
- Architecture and system design;
- Cooperation with Project Manager on time and project estimation;
- Contributng to quality of deliverables;
- Analyzing application defects and bug fixing;
- Technical interviews;
We are team consisting of eight engineer's based out of Warsaw and responsible for development and support of critical banking system of one of the globally systematically important banks.
Application is running in production for several years already, and transferred to Poland 3 years ago.
Main focus for a team will be migrating monolith aplication to microservice. Secondary focus is delivery of a new features to the business.
We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team and trying to follow Scrum and Agile approach as much as possible.
Who we're looking for?
- Professional, highly analytical approach with good solving skills
- Desire in Teamwork eagerness
- Experienced with Java SE/EE
- Experiene with Microservices architecture
- Experience in EJB and application server like Weblogic/Webshpere is a big plus
- At least 2+ years of experience in RDBMS (preferable Oracle) from backend developer perspective
- Has an in depth understanding of OOP principles;
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures;
- Proven developer testing skills (unit, mocking, API, BDD)
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Experience with Banking, Insurance or Telecom industry
- Ability to read UML diagrams, using Rational Software Modeler
- Prior experience of working with Agile/Scrum
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering/or a scientific or numerical discipline