- Analyses, plans, designs, implements, documents and tests regular items in domain and technology area according to specifications and software production process;
- Proactively participates to process developments and takes part in delivering software;
- Knows technology, methods and environments related to the assigned tasks and learns business and domain knowledge;
- Estimates, develops and solves regular engineering problems;
- Creates units tests according with TDD approach;
- Fixes bugs;
- Helps to develop Fitnesse framework for acceptance testing;
- Actively participates in release planning;
- Performs code reviews;
- Communicates with BAs and QAs.
Project technologies stack:
- Java SE 8;
- Git version 1.8.4;
- Maven 3.1.0;
- JUnit 4.11;
- Mockito 1.9.5;
- Database server: Oracle Database
- Atlassian JIRA v6.1 - ticket/bug tracking;
- Fitnesse 20150814 - acceptance testing + specification;
- Atlassian Bamboo version 5.9.4 - continuous integration.
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
A Java based middleware application dedicated to the calculation of financial data. Its biggest challenge is to keep the data processing scalable and reliable.
We are looking for the software engineer who will support our customer
and it's Finance and Risk IT team in Wealth Management area. We expect you to create business value by helping us with:
- application definition and system specification and design
- the writing of quality software
- release planning and deployment
- support and maintenance
Who we're looking for?
- PL SQL Developer, GitHub, TeamCity, Core Java
- good communication skills, team player, willingness to learn and do the best in a given situation, patient and positive.
Spark, Azure, Python