Senior MIM Developer - Wrocław
- Technical role as Security Provisioning MIM Engineer within the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team.
- Contribution to the evolution of IAM services, securing of CS digital assets and the operational stability and reliability of our services.
- Develop existing implementation of Microsoft Identity Manager for Active Directory.
- Develop supporting C#/.NET tooling related to integration of MIM with upstream and downstream systems.
- Develop supporting automation VB .NET and Powershell scripts.
- Produce high quality documentation and operating manuals for the support teams.
- Work with Business Analysts, Architects and other stakeholders around the company.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization is responsible for the design and delivery of the key services related to the management of identities, and the safeguarding of access to critical digital assets. The team is a global team distributed across our Wroclaw, Warsaw, London, Zurich, Singapore and Raleigh offices, and it has a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere. The IAM team is transforming our delivery approach by adopting DevOps practices in order to meet the needs of an agile business, reduce IAM complexities whilst maintaining compliance with regulatory, and audit requirements.
IAM is comprised of six capabilities. Security Provisioning is one of the six, and its primary objective is to provide distribution & provider services for propagation and retrieval of user identity, account & access entitlement data to enable authentication/authorization to IT resources.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Experience in VB .NET and/or Powershell Scripting
- Experience with C# programming
- Experience in MS SQL
- English language proficiency
- Good knowledge in LDAP and Active Directory
- Service and customer oriented
- Team oriented