Senior Full-stack Java Developer
- Development of application from scratch using Java and Enterprise Frameworks
- Build-out data lake/data storage layer across many new and existing applications
- Participation in architectural design and development
- Performing of code reviews
- Taking part in the estimation and planning process
- Participation in requirement analysis
Join our Development Center in Krakow Green Office and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. We are currently seeking a Java Developer to work in costs forecasting application. The role of the application developer is to support software development activities. The candidate will contribute to the successful technical design, code development and provide support for application. This will include participation in all aspects of software development; coding, storage, version control, testing and re-use. Ideal candidate has experience in a range of software development methods, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools, concepts and techniques.
Who we're looking for?
- Java frameworks, tools and patterns: Java Core, JDBC, Servlets, Junit, Hibernate (Java 8+ strongly preferred)
- Experience building or maintaining an application backed by a SQL database (Oracle)
- Clear, logical thinker
- Experience of working in a global team
- Upper Intermediate English level sufficient to be able to communicate with customer (phone & written)