Senior Oracle Developer
- Analysis of Requirements
- Implementation of requirements in Unix/Perl or PL/SQL as deemed appropriate
- Unit Testing of all Code
- Integration testing and UAT testing with touchpoint team and users respectively
The candidate will be working for the Money Market Desk IT Division for our client - the Bank. The team is distributed globally in Warsaw, London, New York and Pune-India. The candidate will have an opportunity with interface with developers in various locations globally and be part of a global team that contributes to a Mission Critical Trading System. The project is mainly enhancing existing capabilities of the existing Trading System, its associated feeds, reports and interfaces.
The person will be a hands on developer as well a key member of the support team. The person should have over 6 years of Oracle and Perl/Shell Programming experience. This person needs to have strong Money Market knowledge and expertise in Finacle Treasury application. This person will also help co-ordinate all the testing within the India team and will be one of the primary interface with the development and support staff in India. This person will help support the Finacle Treasury application in all three regions of Americas, AsiaPac and EMEA. This person will report into the Pune IT regional head for Money Markets.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a Reputed University
- At least 6 years of experience with Unix/Shell/Perl Programming
- At least 6 years of experience working with Oracle DB using PL-SQL
- Well versed in Finacle Treasury System and Money Market Skills.
- 3+ years of Java experience on Enterprise/Beans platform is preferable but not necessary
- Very good communication skills is paramount. Being able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with traders and users at various levels is very important
- At least two years of support of a trading or other mission critical application is required.