L3 Application Support Engineer
- Pro-actively diagnose, update and fix tech/business issues.
- Ask business targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Work with the rest of the technical team to solve problems (e.g. software developers).
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and documented.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
Service we provide are for demanding investment banking users, where we support multiple different software component instances.
Supported applications are part of full trade life-cycle and are used by front, middle and back offices in derivatives market.
Team is focused on L2 production support, cooperating very closely with development teams in change management and escalation processes.
You would be collocated with the team and have a buddy that will introduce you and hand over responsibilities.
Who we're looking for?
Bash-scripting, PL/SQL Developer, Script, UNIX, SQL, Bash ShellNICE TO HAVE
Oracle SQL*Loader, SVN, Derivatives, Perl, Java, Git, Python, Equities