C++ Backend Developer with Python
- Design and development of business Change Requests according to specs provided by Business Analyst
- Analyzing problems and issues found during QA and UAT phases and providing fixes for them
- Supporting Business Analysts by:
a. Performing technical analysis and providing answers for BA's enquiries
b. Giving feedback to specs provided by BAs
The Insight Risk Engine is core credit risk calculation engine, which computes exposure for the Bank's counterparties. The Insight team is looking for a DEV Engineer with strong quality assurance skills, attention to details and database (Sybase/mongoDB) skills to verify correctness of calculation models for the risk system. The team is based in Poland and London.
Dev Team is located in Poland only. Every developer has real impact on the platform.
CREF is implemented in micro services architecture. We are using new technologies standard C++17, python 3.7 etc.
Who we're looking for?
- Programing Languages: C++ and Python
- Database: MongoDB, SQL
- Unix environment
- Communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Devops, Sybase, Cloud, Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Investment Banking experience