BigData Architect / Technical Lead
- Provide overall technical leadership and direction for the team
- Design and document target solution architecture
- Ensure alignment and compliance to client standards, policies, processes, procedures, guidelines, and methods
- Ensure the solution architecture meets minimum technical, security, connectivity and infrastructure requirements
Driven by regulatory demand, our client, a top tier investment bank has to establish Global Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) framework across the existing fragmented local solutions, harmonizing taxonomy, processes and procedures and increasing transparency on dependencies and risks in order to ensure and support going concern during resolution or stress situation.
Objective of our project is to provide a global analytics and MI solution using approved data sources, standardize and improve data quality. This global solution has to allow flexible configuration of regulatory rules to enable decommissioning of local fragmented solutions as well as flexible data models, business rules, documentation standards to ensure that capabilities and solutions are scalable, transparent and facilitate:
- Restructuring - timely execution of a bank’s recovery and resolution plan
- Reacting to ad-hoc regulatory requests or rules changes
- Adaptation to a long-term roadmap
Who we're looking for?
- Functional knowledge of Python
- Fluent with SQL
- Experience with BigData technologies: RHEL, Cloudera CDH, HDFS, Hbase, Impala, Hive, Spark
- Knowledge and practical experience with IT management methodologies SDLC, CMMI, ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27001, etc.
- Good understanding of information security principles and concepts, including business continuity
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Prior experience in banking industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able communicator and team player, highly autonomous
- Linux, bash, python, CI/CD, Docker, DevOps, Cloud (preferably GCP)