- Designs, develops and modifies code based on functional and system requirements.
- Participate in testing process through unit and functional testing.
- Perform development tool and environment design and configuration.
- Support bug fixes, change requests and functional enhancement on the code.
- Validates scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Responsible for overall technology direction for the assigned module/project.
- Interacts with Design team and Test team for requirements and defects.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of data processing systems and software
- Implementation of low-latency and highly available APIs
Driven by regulatory demand, our client, a top tier investment bank has to establish Global Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) framework across the existing fragmented local solutions, harmonizing taxonomy, processes and procedures and increasing transparency on dependencies and risks in order to ensure and support going concern during resolution or stress situation.
Objective of our project is to provide a global analytics and MI solution using approved data sources, standardize and improve data quality. This global solution has to allow flexible configuration of regulatory rules to enable decommissioning of local fragmented solutions as well as flexible data models, business rules, documentation standards to ensure that capabilities and solutions are scalable, transparent and facilitate:
- Restructuring - timely execution of a bank’s recovery and resolution plan
- Reacting to ad-hoc regulatory requests or rules changes
- Adaptation to a long-term roadmap
Who we're looking for?
- SQL skills (ideally Oracle, however, knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL will be considered)
- Self-starter, independent-minded developer
- Good interpersonal skills, able communicator and team player, highly autonomous
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Good command of Linux
- Some understanding of Python
- Experience with BigData technologies (Cloudera CDH, HDFS, Hbase, Impala, Hive, Spark)
- Financial Services experience is a plus