This is a senior developer role and as such the candidate may be required to work without direct supervision while still adhering to agreed project specification and timelines.
- Participate in ServiceNow Request Management Projects as a Senior Developer and Agile Team Member making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements.
- Drive SNOW and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems.
- Be accountable for high quality code and usage of Best Practice approach.
- Share ServiceNow software development techniques with others.
- Demonstrate expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework
- Build automatic test cases in Selenium
- Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements
- Work with technology partners and vendors as required
- Provide Technical leadership and strategic direction to team.
- Partnering with CoE's and other regional teams to enhance the team's operational support model and processes for continued scalability to the business
- Deal quickly with changing priorities (e.g. new regulatory requirements).
- Participate in code reviews.
You have an opportunity to work in a Bank on strategic projects for the Enterprise Services department in the area of Request Management.
You will be responsible for technical analysis, development and implementation of Service Catalogue, Request Framework and related modules and components as well as participating in QA and code reviews, and handling third level production support.
The candidate may work on both strategic and Business As Usual application enhancements and defects for the projects in the areas of integration with different systems and applications, development of portlets and widgets for content on boarding and re-engineering of existing application interfaces.
Who we're looking for?
- ServiceNow experience preferable.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- Involvement in implementations in Investment Banking IT with Operations background would be beneficial.
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills.
- HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS
- Unix/Linux experience will be a plus. Sound knowledge of version control & debugging tools
- Real world web and service development experience in SNOW Helsinki or Geneva version.
- Experience of technical business analysis
- Experience of systems management products and concepts (Configuration and Inventory, Event Management)
- Experience of infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
- Understanding of the ITIL framework