Senior QA Automation
- Creating and executing automated test on different levels and types (component, integration, e2e, performance)
- Maintenance and development of test automation framework (REST Assured + Cucumber), using other tools like Postman and JMeter
- Supporting the team in QA task (refining backlog items, acceptance criteria, sharing knowledge)
- Taking an active part in Scrum events and business meetings, suggesting findings and solutions
The goal of program is to deliver a new mortgage lending platform. Seven Dev Teams provide a backend (REST services) layer and other vendors will implement the services into solutions provided to banks. It is one of the biggest IT initiatives in the Danish finance sector, because it will be used by most of the Danish banks and millions of customers.
Who we're looking for?
- Robust knowledge and experience in quality assurance with a focus on testing API and automation
- Java programming skills on a minimum regular level; knowledge and experience in working with REST
- Communication skills on a very good level; honest and transparent attitude; "can do" approach
- Ability to solving problems and complex technical issues; willingness to do a proof of concept
- English skills (speaking and writing) min. B2 level