The Funds Transfer Pricing calculator Project Manager will assist in delivering this programme by:
Project Management focus:
- Being a delivery orientated person, ensuring projects timelines are met, whilst ensuring business priorities are delivered.
- Role will be focused on delivery of FTP rates calculator in JAVA environment
- Identifying, analysing and managing through closure risks, issues, changes, assumptions, dependencies
- Driving adoption and alignment with Agile Project delivery frameworks available in the Bank
- Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme.
- Building strong, effective relationships with the different business stakeholders at group and country level in Treasury Markets/Liquidity Reporting/Liquidity risk teams, and the technology stakeholders across Finance Technology department
- Co-ordinate and manage all testing activities related to the project including SIT & UAT.
- Define, maintain and own test documentation including Test Strategy / Test scenarios/ RTM and Test Results.
- Ddrive towards test automation and implement automated testing solutions.
Business analysis focus:
- Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, user stories and proposed solutions, achieve the customers’ goals
- Gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary
The Finance Change function is undertaking a multi-year strategic programme delivering scalable high-performance platform with unified data store, integrated risk engines and analytical Business Intelligence tool optimizing the current business model.
The key elements of the programme include:
- Internal and regulatory liquidity measures (Survival Horizon, Cash Flow Mismatch Report, LCR, NSFR),
- Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
- Interest Rate Risk Service availability & reliability
Who we're looking for?
- 6+ years of overall work experience and 4+ years of relevant experience combined in Agile Scrum master, PMO function, business analysis function. Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
- Agile framework or PMP certifications
- Experience implementing test automation solutions.
- Hands on experience in delivering Treasury changes in Tier 1 Bank or treasury department of large corporations.
- Hands on experience in delivering changes for Foreign Exchange products in financial services or treasury department of large corporations.
- Experience in working in multicultural teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a very good standard of English (written and spoken).
- Leading changes following an Agile delivery framework
- Exposure to user cantered design
- Exposure to production support
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics.
- Exposure to business architecture principles and methods
- Successful Candidate will participate in comprehensive 2-week structured training program which will equip the Candidate with required knowledge to successfully execute their assigned scope of work.