- Creation of custom reports using performance analytics
- Responsible for overall code quality
- Implementation of Tableau Integrations
- Experience in coding object-oriented and modularized software
- Expertise in unit and integration test automation
- Demonstrated success completing development projects, on time
- Responsible for reviewing requirements to ensure that they are provided in sufficient detail to be accurately estimated
- Provide advanced support for Tableau by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes, and conducting root cause
Since the 2008 financial crisis, regulators around the globe have implemented regulation to prevent the risk of, and consequences from, the failure of systemically relevant financial institutions. A key component of these regulations is the requirement for banks to prepare and implement Recovery and Resolution Plans (RRP), also known as "living wills", which outline how the bank would regain viability if under severe financial stress and the steps regulators, both local and home country, could take if needed to resolve the institution with minimal impact to the financial stability of the economy.
Distributed global team. Working using Agile methodology - SCRUM with Kanban practices.
Who we're looking for?
At least 3 year of experience with at least one of the following reporting platforms: OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, MS Reporting Services, Tableau, Power BI
At least 3 year of professional experience with SQL Server skills (TSQL); Oracle (PLSQL) skills are a plus
Project experience DWH and Business Intelligence domains
Comprehensive knowledge of software development cycle
Great self-starter teammate and dedicated problem solver happy to take initiative to improve and ready to go "extra mile"
You are highly motivated and have corresponding interpersonal skills in English to be able to cooperate in distributed team's environment.NICE TO HAVE
Regulatory project experience in financial/banking institutions