Specifically, you will:
- Cooperate with suppliers in executing IT network infrastructure epics
- Provide input to technical design document
- Be travelling to Arla sites to build the necessary insights into their network infrastructure
- Perform/coordinate quality reviews of ongoing- or newly deployed network implementations
- Be able to transform business needs into IT solutions and ensure business value
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders in both IT and Business
- Prepare PI-planning and System Demo together with the team members
- Actively participate in all Scrum and Train ceremonies
As a Network Consultant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Join iFIT Agile Release Train, which is responsible for IT infrastructure for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. The train has multiple teams and the Connected Workforce team is responsible for all network infrastructure and firewall services.
We have set an ambitious growth strategy of creating the future of dairy in Arla Foods and the key driver for this is strengthening our network infrastructure and bring it up to speed with industry standards. That is why we are looking for a Network Consultant to support the upgrade of our existing networks and introducing new technologies in this area.
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
You have technical in-depth knowledge of network technologies. You are an excellent communicator capable of establishing strong networks with key stakeholders and IT specialists in a challenging matrix environment. You are capable to analyse complex problems and summarize them in a simple and understandable way that supports decision making. At the same time, you must be a good listener and able to see matters from your colleague's point of view.
Furthermore, you have:
- Degree within IT
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Switches, Routers and wireless solution
- Knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls, preferably Palo Alto
- Knowledge of Virtualization Systems
- Great communication skills - you have easy dialogue, both verbally, in writing and visually with stakeholders
- Great collaboration skills with a proactive mindset
- Experience with working in an agile setup – SAFe would be an advantage
- Ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions
- Experience with stakeholder management on different levels
- Experience in working with problem solving in network infrastructure
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and challenging things for the better
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages