Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
The responsibility of the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer role is to ensure the stable operations of the Hybrid Cloud infrastructure. This includes configuring, installing, administering, planning, developing, maintaining, and supporting the availability of the Cloud technology infrastructures. Working closely with the Cloud infrastructure engineers, architects, DevOps teams to create operational designs, support and implement / automate / orchestration deployments and configurations for the Cloud.
- Join a (currently) small Cloud Infrastructure team which is being developed to a full Cloud Infrastructure Global team,
- Working closely together with business and DevOps teams supporting their journey into the Cloud by ensuring a smooth and secure transition,
- Self-motivated individual as well as being a team player in the Cloud Infrastructure squad,
- Strong customer focus and good technical business acumen,
- Experience in a global 24/7 operations (rotated on-call support shifts based on requirements).
Who we're looking for?
First preference: Amazon Web Services (AWS) including; CloudFormation, DynamoDB, RDS, SQS, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, Autoscaling, EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch and IAM etc.
Second preference: Microsoft Azure Cloud. Azure Resources, Autoscaling, Redis Cache, Azure IaaS (v2/ARM), VNET, Policies, Azure Application services, AKS etc.
Windows & Linux server and open source web server (Apache, NGINX), PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python, Automation, Terraform, Ansible ICM, Cloud Deployment, Release Workflows, IP networking, DNS, OMS, SSL, English
Nice to haves:
Experience with other Cloud providers like Google Cloud (GCP) and Cloud automation and orchestration. DevOps related tools (Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.) and monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace, Nagios, etc.)
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking