Currently we are looking for experienced Hadoop Developer, who will join the team of experts in our client’s office (Nordic Bank). As one of them, you will be responsible for a successful design and implementation of a high-performing, flexible, robust, scalable and easily maintainable global reporting solution for the Bank.
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. Over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent support
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2018: https://youtu.be/0YoTCeVsB3E and trainings)
Who we're looking for?
- Min.5 years of relevant experience in software development area
- Very good knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Kafka, Splunk
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase or similar
- Experience with RDBMS and good knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience with writing Apache Spark-based applications in Scala
- Production experience with performance tuning of Hadoop/Spark solutions
- Knowledge and experience with web servers such as Tomcat, Jetty or Weblogic
- Knowledge and experience with tools like Maven, Git, and the Atlassian suite (Stash/Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence)
- Good English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages