Senior C#/.Net Developer
- Software development based on given requirements according to quality standards agreed within the team
- Participating in the design activities
- Writing unit tests for created software
- Documenting the code and developed solutions
- Bug fixing and maintenance of created software
- Close cooperation with other Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Requirements Engineers, Project Manager and Test Engineers
- Performing review of the requirement specifications prepared by Requirement Engineers
- Supporting Test Engineers in all test activities
- Adopting AGILE methodology
The Credit Risk PB team delivers projects in the area of Private Banking units of the bank across the globe. The main project for the role is IRMA - International Ratings Application, which delivers risk of default calculations.
The focus of the team for 2019 is to adopt Agile and design / deliver new calculation models based on FACT framework.
Risk and Finance IT department is an integral part of the global IT function that underpins the Bank's corporate reputation and is responsible for implementing best in class applications capable of receiving quality data in a timely manner. Our objectives are to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability. This is only made possible by our motivated, skilled and well trained team of more than 5000 employees worldwide. R&F IT designs, develops and supports the IT systems that measure and manage the credit, market and operational risk of the bank. The risks calculated by our systems are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business, risk management and FO business leads.
The successful candidate will be working within the sub-department of R&F IT - The Credit Risk PB Wroclaw , together with 2 Requirement Engineers (REs), 3 Software Engineers (SEs) and 2 Test Engineers (TEs).
Who we're looking for?
- 5-7 years (or more) for Senior Software Engineer position in .NET/C# 4.6 or 4,7
- Knowledge of mocking frameworks (JustMock)
- Experience in the design (optional) and implementation of multi-tier application platforms
- Good knowledge of MS SQL (SQL knowledge is essential)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in development, roll-out and maintenance of complex applications
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Studio 2010/2012
- Practical experience working with Subversion
- Experience in unit testing (JustMock - nice to have)
- AGILE methodologies (Scrum, Agile etc)
- Experience working with Web Services
- Windows IIS
- SHA certificates configuration (client/server)
- Experience working with Jira, JFrog and Continuous Integration
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal effectively with people face to face and over the phone
- Experience working in international projects
- Experience working in banking or finance industry (especially in the credits domain)
- FACT framework (nice to have)
- Experience working within a matrix-managed environment
- Practical knowledge of UML and design tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)