Tech Consultant (ServiceNow)
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Accountable in delivering solution design, implementation and continuous improvement
- Work with Product team within an agile framework to work up technical solutions to complex user stories
- Configure workflows and other system functionality including API integration on the ServiceNow Platform
- Understand the bigger ITSM picture and the integration and reliance of data across key ITSM capabilities
- Configure advanced knowledge, portal and mobile app stories on the ServiceNow platform
- Work outside of the immediate team to ensure integration with enterprise search and other APIs
- Create automation test execution, maintenance of the existing automation scripts, creation of automation scripts using the ServiceNow automated testing framework
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
We’re looking for a passionate and talented ServiceNow Technical Consultant to help manage and deliver the configuration needs in SERVICENOW Knowledge, Portal and Mobile App capability. Now is a exciting time to join this fast paced deployment team to help provide a step change in the way GSK delivers services to end users.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 years+ of professional experience in ITSM (INFORMATION TECHNOLGY SERVICE MANAGEMENT) area, specially specializing in knowledge management solution, a service portal and mobile and external user access
- Working experience within analytics which can include adobe analytics
- Ability to work autonomously in matrix teams, outside of immediate
- Ability to learn a new technologies
- Very good English skills (communicating with teams from other countries)
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Previous experience or training in ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics.
- Previous experience and understanding and applying the knowledge centered services (KCS) process
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages