Senior Axiom Developer
- grasp of functional requirements and translation into technical designs
- estimate work, plan and manage personal and team technical deliverables
- take ownership of assigned areas of application design and implementation
- mentor and coach the other team members
Do you have a knack for problem solving? A tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stake holders and design solutions? Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently? Are you organized with strong communication and partnering skills? We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering critical changes Technical and Process based in support of our Finance clients.
*Your team :
The Finance Axiom dev team. This team is active in meeting multiple Regulatory demands, Accounting Standard board changes in our working jurisdictions and delivering strategic change in line with the Finance TOM.
- good at grasping general software design principles and design patterns
- good at Linux/Unix shell scripting
- financial experience (preferably Investment Banking)
- experienced in regulatory reporting area
Who we're looking for?
- at least 3 - 7 years minimum of practical Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL experience; experience of Axiom Controller View
- experience in operating systems (in development & deployment across Unix/Linux, & Windows platforms)
- experience with ETL tools preferably Informatica
- experience with reporting tools (Business Objects, Cognos)
- experience working with distributed teams
- Financial Industry background
- Regulatory reporting domain
- Agile and Waterfall methodology SDLC