Test Automation Engineer
Hi, we are SKY, a start-up from the fin-tech industry. We have an idea, plan and financing from one of the largest financial groups in Europe. The goal is to revolutionize the financial market and be always one step ahead.
Joining us you are ready to act as a quality champion and empower teams to create highly preforming and secure systems. You act entrepreneurially to try unhappy paths and edge cases testing to create a highly resilient system. You are comfortable working in a constantly changing work environment and are fully dedicated to ’automate everything’ principle.
How can you grow with us?
- You’ll be using state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- You’ll be working closely with designers and the Product Owner to translate their vision into tests
- You’ll own your work and decide on the project’s direction
- You’ll automating and maintaining comprehensive test suites with a continuous improvement mindset
- You’ll staying updated with industry best practices and standards on testing
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sport card
- Inspiring office in the city centre (Brain Embassy)
- Nap & meditation rooms
- Yoga and English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Team Meetups (snacks and drinks on us ;))
Who we're looking for?
Apply if you:
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline construction and enbedding automated tests, tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI
- Ability to understand and utilize microservices architecture, hands-on experience with Postman
- Significant experience as an exploratory tester with multiple platforms and testing techniques
- Skilled at finding hidden requirements, edge cases, and a ’desire to break’ attitude
- Experience with manual acceptance testing at story level, exploratory and creative testing, and within fast-paced sprint cycles
Nice to have:
- Experience as a test automation engineer on a cross-functional agile team
- Team orientation to engage team into co-creation of innovative solutions efficiently
- Passionate about technology and excited about impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
- Enthusiastic approach to coffee breaks (we love informal discussions with a cup of favourite coffee or tea)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus