Technical Manager, Single Sign-On Services
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
As an SSO Technical Manager you will be responsible for helping to secure GSK identities and applications as part of the Identity and Access Management group. This is a fast paced, ever changing area working with the latest web technologies and cloud services. This position will act as Subject Matter Expert and provide a leadership role within the team.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Responsible for the daily operational support and incident management of Single Sign-On services, including participation in the 24x7 on-call rotation
Interact with application owners to educate and assist in web application integration with Single Sign-On services
- Interact with other support organizations (network, server, firewall, etc.) to troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis for IAM/Single Sign-On service interruptions or degradations
- Adhere to strict established change management procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain enhancements and integrations with new and existing applications
- Responsible for the daily operational second/third level support and incident management of Single Sign-On services
- Work directly with external vendors e.g. Microsoft, Ping Identity, Oracle, Red Hat to resolve outstanding issues/problems and work on improvements to existing services e.g. patching, upgrading, and tuning
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience with Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor authentication tools
- Experience with Cloud services (primarly Azure)
- Good understanding in Windows and Linux Operating systems
- Experience with SAML and OAUTH
- Experience with LDAP protocols
- Experience in working with scripting languages
- Leadership experience on subject matter expert level
- Keen interest in web security with a desire of learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in: Azure Active Directory, PingFederate, PingAccess, software development or scripting skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages