IT Telephony Senior Specialist
About the job
You will become part of the Agile Release Train “My Digital Workspace”. Release Train owns Microsoft Office365, robotics & automation, telephony, chatbot technologies and focuses on the end-user adoption of the Office365 tools.
As an IT Telephony Senior Specialist, you will help to transition from the on-prem to a cloud- based Genesis communication set up across Arla’s core markets.
In overview, your primary tasks will be:
1. Manage day-to-day tasks related to our existing telephony platforms:
- Genesys Engage hosted on-premise
- Avaya PBX
- Desk phones
- Least-cost routing
- Mobile calling plans
- Mobile repeaters
- Call centre setup
2. Coordinate with ISPs and telco providers across United Kingdom, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, The Netherlands and Germany
3. Lead implementation and migration for our new unified communication platforms:
- Genesys Engage hosted in Azure Cloud
- Session Border Controllers (central and local)
- SIP Trunks
- SIP softphone clients
- One Global Switchboard
- Mobile phone integration
- Call routing
4. Aligning with business stakeholders, to ensure legacy platform is kept running, but not developed, while ensuring successful migration to new unified communication platform.
5. Stay up to the speed with the latest technology roadmaps and partner with the telephony architect to define the vision for global telephony.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
We are looking for a person that possess:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English
- Ability to interact with both business, operations and development teams
- Proven ability to work in virtual teams across geographical locations
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of agile methodology and scrum is an asset
- Have documented working experience as Telephony Consultant, both within legacy platforms and new unified communication platforms,
- Have detailed understanding of the following areas: Avaya PBX, Genesys telephony platform, SBC, SIP Trunks, Number plans, Switchboard, QoS, VoIP and analogue telephony,
- Have proven track record of implementing Skype for Business, Teams, least-cost routing, call flow, IVR, switchboards applications etc.,
- Have wide understanding of telephony in general, able to go into higher level discussion with business owners and telephony architect,
- Can appreciate and understand diverse business requirements while demonstrating excellent analytical skills combined with a good knowledge of the subject area,
- Can present your ideas and professionally gain stakeholder buy-in,
- Possess strong communication and business change management skills to implement and support end-user adoption of IT solutions successfully.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages