Engineer Software Test
The Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular in development of a platform that is used to deploy expert driven data analytics given deployment options such as, compute module, info gateway, headless industrial PC within the plant etc. Product is used to execute machine learning application, where low latency is a requirement.
Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design of automated test systems, effort estimation, design, coding, and verification of automated test systems in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in the large project teams.
Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect..
Who we're looking for?
- Designs, creates, executes and maintains tests
- Participates in reviews of documents, designs and test cases
- Develops automated tests, monitors the results and reports software defects
- Develops test documentation required by software development process
- Supports the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested.
- Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Facilitates effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience on tester position in a software product development environment
- Experience with test automation and scripting languages
- Knowledge in test management tools (e.g. qTest)
- Knowledge of virtualized environments
- Familiarity with common development tools as GitLab, Jenkins
- Domain knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking