Grape Up enables the most competitive enterprises to improve their software delivery. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and help them build AI-powered, cloud-native applications. Our projects focus on working with international clients from various industries such as automotive, finance, insurance, and telecommunication.
Together with our client, a leading provider of title insurance and mortgage industries, we are building enterprise cloud solutions.
Our responsibility is to design and implement mission-critical software that will manage various business aspects like customer, product, and order management, billing, and business-specific workflows. The application is being developed by Grape Up from scratch, utilizing best practices and maintaining the highest standards in software delivery. It is integrated with multiple dependent applications and its role is to be the heart of the system.
Benefits of joining Grape Up:
- Cafeteria MyBenefit where you can choose your favorite perks (e.g. private medical care, sports activities, etc.)
- Rewards for the successful recommendation of a friend to work
- Truly open and friendly environment with the feedback culture
- Individual growth & development plan
- Weekly Lunch & Learn meetings where we share our knowledge
- Rewards for the success of the month and year
- Access to mental health support via Wellbee platform
- Integration activities & trips
- Language lessons (English, German and Polish for foreigners) & other learning opportunities
- Design and build Cloud-Native Applications using Python/Flask on AWS infrastructure
- Integrate various services (databases, storage, queues) into cloud applications
- Implement Web application with React and Redux according to best practices
- Creating views with HTML5, CSS3, Less
- Write unit and integration tests
- Code reviews
- Communicating with an international team
- Active participation in scrum ceremonies
- Basic knowledge of Redux-Saga
- Knowledge of HTTP request/response structure
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Sense of UX
- Experience with some AWS services (e.g. ECS, Lambda, S3, Aurora RDS, SQS)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration process and purpose
- Knowledge of building tools (Webpack)
- Understanding of Material-UI
- Knowledge of Immutable.js
- Functional Programming
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
Grape Up is a technology consulting company helping the world’s leading enterprises deliver their most impactful software using AI, Machine Learning, Cloud-Native Technologies, and a unique approach to software delivery.
Through implementing a DevOps approach, AI and cloud-native technologies, Grape Up enables enterprises from the most competitive industries to reduce time-to-market for new products and services. Grape Up is an experienced partner in setting up and orchestrating cloud-native platforms, building and developing AI-powered, cloud-native applications, transforming legacy software into modern apps and skilling up engineering teams.
Enterprises collaborate with Grape Up to increase operational efficiency, unlock new business opportunities, and gain a competitive advantage while building secure, reliable and scalable products.