“What really matters today, is experience. Customers expect a consistent and seamless experience along every single touchpoint they have with a company” Christian Klein
This role plays a key part in fulfilling this mandate and improving every customer interaction irrespective of the touchpoint, the evolution of e-commerce, or improving the way our websites support customers to fulfil their needs. You will as an IT Senior Consultant (Data Analysis) work in the team that is responsible for shaping and the adoption of CXS and IES wide Data Infrastructure & Analytics Services. These services accelerate and enable value-add data driven customer experience solutions. All key customer engagement touchpoints like SAP.com, SAP Community and SAP for Me will adopt the mentioned services and associated Architecture patterns. The role is positioned in the global unit Customer Experience Solutions (CXS) in the Intelligent Enterprise Services (IES) which strives to provide and evolve a seamless and superior experience in the area of SAP’s customer-facing IT.
- work with an agile team and adopt Agile ways of working best practices and frameworks;
- setup, configuration, and maintenance of accounts for data integration on Business Technology Platform (BTP);
- setup and configure Customer Data Platform (CDP) products, analyse data structures and configure data mappings, and build complex workflows and data journeys;
- collaborate with other teams to analyse and integrate services and data from legacy systems;
- clearly document and communicate system configurations and integrations with your team and other stakeholders;
- conceptualise and implement continuous validation of data integration scenarios.
- Bachelor or Master's degree;
- excellent technical and functional knowledge of modern cloud Data & Analytics Solutions and Services;
- good knowledge of integrating data platforms with legacy systems, analysing and enhancing interfaces;
- good knowledge of scripting languages for data transformations;
- basic experience working in an agile environment;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German a plus);
- basic background in software or service development/delivery lifecycle
- as a plus: good experience working in and developing for SAP Cloud Platform (SAP CP) or SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) .
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.