Senior .Net Developer | Architect
You will be a part of digital transformation team dealing with a financial system that is used by leading financial institutions worldwide to optimize, automate and develop their lending business. The project is aimed at deploying solution with vendor under SaaS . Main components include an AI module to extract information out of legal contracts. A workflow/contract negotiation toolkit for contract drafting/negotiation and approval. Module linking SaaS solutions with on-prem systems for transactional activities.
BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in .Net / C# development
- Excellent understanding of the ASP.net
- Deep understanding of web frameworks (React / Angular)
- Solid experience with service oriented architectures/microservices
- Experience in banking / financial environment would be an asset
- Experience with databases SQL or in memory database
- Experience in designing/developing/supporting SaaS/E-comm Solutions [ Cloud- Azure/AI /internet based applications/IAM/Key stores ]
- Experience with End2End application design & development supporting third party applications defining swagger definitions /Rest API’s for use
- Good design and troubleshooting skills along with automated test frameworks for UNIT/User Acceptance test with tools like selenium and Ranorex
- Fluency in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with standard setup’s using Kafka, CI/CD would be an asset
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events