A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Kimberly Clark brand new Global Digital Technology Centre in Krakow as Scrum Master .
You will own important work that will enable our organization to succeed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and globally.
If original thinking and a passion to build something new inspires you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark!
The Engineering & Applications Team is the IT Engine that delivers compelling and robust capabilities, products, and solutions to Kimberly-Clark’s business and IT by focusing on cost savings, business growth, as well as connecting with partners and customers.
As part of this team, the Scrum Master could align to one or more Product Portfolios within a business function (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, HR/Legal, Marketing, Sales).
The Scrum Master will coordinate various scrum activities and ceremonies, support / serve the core Agile team and Product Owner, provide guidance in scrum leading practices, and communicate and resolve team impediments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guides team through sprint planning and execution
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies (Planning, Retrospective, Demo, Pre-planning, Stand-ups, Affinity sizing etc.)
- Supports Product Owner in creation, refinement, prioritization of the backlog elements and release planning
- Participates in scrum-of-scrums and discusses internal dependencies
- Recognizes, raises, and removes impediments proactively that prevent team from achieving sprint goals
- Drives continuous improvement of team to ensure that teams are always exploring on how to deliver value earlier and more often with higher quality
- Prioritizes workload and ensures appropriate sizing and standardization of user stories
- Determines the workload for the team and proactively manages the timeline and backlog on an ongoing basis
- Assesses the maturity of the scrum teams and helps the team mature at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable
- Provides agile team start-up coaching
- Tailors process for efficiency based on empirical learnings
- In addition to traditional activities, the Scrum Master will also spend approximately 10% - 20% of their time performing project administrative activities including, but not limited to:
- Working for the global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
- An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region
- Attractive employment conditions:
- competitive salary
- benefits package,
- private health care,
- premium brand-new office in the centre of Kraków,
- flexible work,
- great atmosphere
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
Who we're looking for?
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years relevant IT and Scrum Master experience
- Demonstrated success in a scrum master role for 3+ years for a software development team
- Proven skill in facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Has relevant business and application domain knowledge in their expected area (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, HR/Legal, Marketing, Sales).
- Experience with Clarity or other project management suites is required
- Experience with various Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Experience with Jira or other relevant agile tools is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with multiple Agile techniques, User Stories, TDD, DevOps/Continuous Integration, etc.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus