IT Functional Analyst- SAP Manufacturing
The IT Functional Analyst- SAP Manufacturing is responsible for integrating business, information, and technology architecture to re-create analytical solutions for the relevant business capability area and in some cases cross capability areas.
The role collaborates with Capability Business Analysts and all Enterprise Data Management teams, Service Management Leads, other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects and Business Intelligence (BI) Designers.
Has knowledge in business and technical functions that are touch points with their area of expertise.
You as IT Functional Analyst- SAP Manufacturing will act as a source of direction, bridge between back end and shop-floor part of the business.
Role will report to a Manager in IT Engineering & Applications. Role will not have any direct reports.
Travel may include approximately 10-20% of work time.
- Leads design and implementation of solutions based on requirements from the business, in the area of SAP ECC Logistics and the integration with Shop Floor Applications
- Delivers solution delivery blueprints including but not limited to application diagrams, physical architecture, process diagrams, systems maps, service interfaces, technical interfaces, data modelling, integration planning, detailed build estimates.
- Translates non-functional and functional requirements into end to end analytical solution designs, ensuring solution aligns with business goals and processes, uses and provides enterprise information consistently, integrates effectively with other applications, supports a common application environment and user interaction model, uses the common technology platform, and achieves enterprise level security, quality of service and scale.
- Collaborates with other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architecture BI Designers to make sure that the solution fits within enterprise context
- Coordinates small to medium solution architecture implementations while leading design variances based upon business needs while ensuring artifacts are documented in enterprise architecture repository
- Coordinates engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities. Contributes to the evaluation and selection of software product standards
- Participant in industry representation, policy formation, User Groups, and strategic direction.
- Working for the global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
- An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region
- Attractive employment conditions:
- competitive salary
- benefits package,
- private health care,
- premium brand new office in the centre of Kraków,
- flexible work,
- great atmosphere
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
Who we're looking for?
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree; 2- 3 years of continuous experience in software engineering, software development, solution architecture
- Possess leadership skills and exhibit creative thinking to be able to come up with inventive solutions to solve business challenges
- Willing to learn and develop within SAP field
- Self-motivated to keep up with industry trends and disseminating information across the organization
- Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, vendors, and consultants with both onshore and offshore resources
- Technical knowledge of diverse analytical tools and solutions
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory.
- Understanding of digital enablers and technologies such as embedded Analytics, design for Automation, UX, and modern integration.
Core Technical Competencies / Skills
- Experience implementing and configuration SAP Production Planning (SAP-PP) is mandatory, at least 1 lifecycle implementation. Exposure to S/4 HANA is desired
- Exposure to broader SAP Logistics module is mandatory (SAP WM, SAP eWM, SAP MM)
- Knowledge of API integrations (Mulesoft preferred) and iDOC Integration
- Desirable – ITIL Service Management, working knowledge / exposure (Incident, Problem & Change Management)
- AGILE project methodology, SCRUM Master a distinct advantage
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus