Technical skills we value
StepStone Services is a StepStone Group global IT Development Center located in Warsaw, supporting our European branches in application development and IT support for our web services across Europe.
Founded in 1996, StepStone is one of the most successful online job boards in Europe today and runs a number of job boards in several European countries. With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month, we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market. All the software that runs our websites is developed in-house.
Who are we?
If you’ve never heard of us, ask your German colleagues which website they use to find a job.
We guarantee that almost all of them will mention StepStone.
And it is not only the Germans and other Western Europeans who know us. Our job boards are used on three continents to bring employers and their future employees together.
We are proud to be one of StepStone’s largest IT Development team. Being an impressive group of over 260 ambitious and creative IT Specialist we are still continuously growing.
Our Products in Numbers
· Job board presence in 20 countries
· Every month over 60 million visits
· Over 600,000 job adverts in different sectors
· 29 million CV’s in all function categories
· 24 million job alert subscribers
Technologies we use everyday
- Tight integration with Amazon Web Services
- PHP & Silex, Java & Spring with Spring Boot for microservices
- React.js for frontend interfaces, TypeScript
- Kubernetes for dockerized microservices orchestration
- Elastic Search for the search engine
- RabbitMQ for back-end messaging
- Swift and Java for iOS and Android apps
- Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, Dashing for ubiquitous monitoring
- Atlassian development tools for continuous building and testing
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Additional leave for volunteering
- Hardware budget