Technical skills we value
Infopark has been shaping the success of its partners in the web for two decades now. Today we are a young platform provider and assist our partners in the development of dialogue-oriented websites with Ruby on Rails.
At Infopark we are the first CMS manufacturer to offer the possibility to develop and operate websites in the cloud. The Infopark product is a platform consisting of CMS, WebCRM and infrastructure. It is provided as RubyGem and as REST-API and subsequently completes the RoR Stack for professional developers.
Infopark has won numerous awards for this technology.
What you would create with us?
The size of each team varies from 2 to 10 developers. This keeps you away from dull routine and just being a cog in the machine. We work agile only. As a member of such a team, you'll have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to various ongoing and new projects. You can also switch between teams, if you like.
Why it's worth to work with us
- highly competitive pay
- regular contract with social security plans and flexible vacation
- no time tracking
- no fixed office hours
- no fixed workplace but fancy offices
- free language classes in english and german
- generous holiday schedule
- an unlimited number of table tennis & foosball matches
- weekly lunches and breakfasts
- a kitchen for cooking
- free books
- free supply of fruit and drinks as well as a great coffee machine (and tea!)
- regular company social events
- free choice of working location: home or our offices in Berlin and Wrocław
- for students we offer all flexibility to get your stuff done at the university as well
- state-of-the-art equipment
- Multisport Card and Private Insurance can be negotiated.
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
We are recruiting
Tweets from @infopark
Herzlichen Dank - an alle Teilnehmer, Referenten und Partner! https://t.co/VHH0so0jB7