Senior Java Developer
- Working as a part of the Scrum team and attending relevant meetings;
- Development of backend of reference data distribution banking application by specification;
- Create, present and defend new components design;
- Review specifications from BA Team;
- Fixing defects;
- Develop and support automated unit, integration and system tests;
- Periodically perform Testing activities;
- Mentor other team members;
- Liaising with Customer on regular calls;
- Facilitating business/domain knowledge improvement within the team as part of strategic initiative;
- Periodically perform L3 Support activities.
We work with three Distribution platforms (fully Backend Java apps), which source the reference data (bank client data, stocks reference data, etc.) from up-stream systems and provide them to various other bank systems.
Main project challenges are service reliability, performance, and data consistency.
The development process is Agile-based. CMMI 5 Level of Certification in Planning, Estimation and Monitoring practice areas.
The Team is located in Krakow. Customers: UK (BTs are possible).
There are dedicated business analysts (change leads), which are responsible for requirements preparation and managing the delivery of the features, Technical Leads, several Java Developers and QAs. Works as a part of a big international team from all over the world.
Effective training and people development mechanisms.
Ability to learn and develop technical skills related to working with big data, communication and analytical skills, obtain exclusive investment banking and reference data business domain knowledge.
Ability to develop into Technical Lead.
Who we're looking for?
Linux, Apache Maven, NoSQL, Spring Batch, SQL, Confluence, Neo4J, Apache Cassandra, TeamCity, Shell, Oracle, Java, Puppet, Continuous Integration, Atlassian Jira, Git, Spring BootNICE TO HAVE
Docker, Automation QA, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, TestNG