Data Analytics Support Consultant
- Active participation in services and projects as a support team member for Data domain projects,
- Creating and maintaining DWH/ETL solutions based on MS Azure technologies,
- Troubleshooting and solving difficult technical problems (data integration, process, and reporting),
- Cooperating with developers, project owners, and business Clients,
- Maintain system documentation including installation, build guides, user guides, build of materials.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position,
- Experience in working with Microsoft technologies (eg. MSSQL, SSIS),
- Knowledge of programming language: T-SQL,
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in areas of data warehousing and relational databases,
- Awareness of practical knowledge of ITIL will be an additional plus.
Some knowledge of the following tools:
- Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks, Azure Analysis Services, SQL Server Master Data Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Key Vault,
- Knowledge of programming language: Scala, DAX
- Good communication skills and teamwork,
- Learning attitude,
- Good command of English (work in an international environment).
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Hardware budget,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary),
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
Who we're looking for?
How we work?
Flexible working hours
5 - 23
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Quarterly bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages