Data Lake is one of the key areas of our digital transformation and we are looking for experienced Hadoop Administrator.
This is the key position that will be responsible for:
- Cluster maintenance, creation/removal of nodes, installation and configuration of Hortonworks distribution;
- Problems identification & rootcause analysis;
- HDFS support and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure, incl. VLAN management;
- Active involvement in cluster architecture definition & development, pros & cons identification;
- Knowledge sharing and junior staff mentoring.
We are offering:
- Long-term cooperation based on B2B contract;
- Great team of engaged and inspiring professionals;
- Working with variety of technologies and using high-tech tools;
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone;
- Private Medical Care on favourable terms;
- Sport Cards on favourable terms;
- Free parking spot.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX/Linux HA clusters administration;
- Experience across at least one of relational databases, eg.: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle;
- Architectural understanding and experience administering Apache Hadoop environment (Spark, Hive, NiFi, Airflow);
- Ability to create automation scripts using Bash or Python;
- Working knowledge of Zabbix, Nagios or other monitoring tools
Nice to have:
- Experience administering Docker and related orchestration systems (ECS, Kubernetes);
- Experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Kibana and ElasticSearch tools;
- Experience in Scala programming.
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages