- Member of Service delivery team providing service and support to global clients
- Strong technical abilities and experience administering and supporting large SharePoint infrastructure
- Experience working on multiple SharePoint versions/environments including v2007, v2010, v2013 , v2016 and running various infrastructure projects
- Experience in SharePoint Online , Microsoft Teams and Azure
- Participate and lead SharePoint projects including installation, configuration and upgrades
- Monitor usage, performance and troubleshoot server, software and hardware issues
- Propose and implement system and operational enhancements including automation opportunities where possible.
- Train peers and L1/L2 support teams
- Being both proactive and reactive and ready to work flexible hours
- Participate in incident/problem management process and provide day to day escalation support
Team has global presence with regional teams in US, UK, Switzerland and APAC. The team's goal is to provide excellent service and support in the area to global client base. We provide end to end support and expertise in multiple streams including Web, File transfer, Messaging, Docweb ,Information Management, Scheduling, Security tools and Developer tools. The team collaborates with engineering, vendors and clients to provide robust and reliable middleware services to global clients.
Who we're looking for?
- Experienced SharePoint system administrator with hands-on experience with installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2007 infrastructure.
- Experienced in configuring monitoring solutions and implementing service improvement measures for SharePoint
- Experienced working with SharePoint Designer and designing workflows
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize, good at time management and goal driven
- Able to work in high pressure and time critical environments
- Able to deal efficiently with upper management and business clients • Experienced working in financial sector and aware of best practices You have:
- Minimum of 5+ years SharePoint experience including installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007 infrastructure. Experience working on SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint online will be good to have.
- Computer science degree or equivalent • High level of core skills in Windows 2008 and 2012 operating system • Strong working knowledge of SQL 2008 and 2012 database
- Good understanding of Active Directory and integration with SharePoint. • Working knowledge of Asp.Net, IIS 6 / 7.5 / 8
- High level problem analysis and resolution skills • Good understanding of Business Intelligence systems
- Strong understanding of change management processes
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and network methodologies
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft SQL technologies and performance tuning