Following GSK Tech CH strategically transformation to an agile, Customer centric Product Management organization, the roles in the First SFA team have evolved in scope for both skills and expectations to align with the need of our new Product/DevOps Model.
Our team members are expected to:
- adopt new agile operating model with end to end ownership of delivery scope in their area of expertise (from demand to support)
- demonstrate drive and autonomy to work in self-organizing teams (regardless of seniority)
- foster communication and cooperation skills required for cross functional ways of working (within the team as wells as with 3rd parties and other GSK-internal teams)
- prove versatility to deliver and/or coordinate multiple types of demand
- navigate growing complexity of the functional and geographical footprint of the product
First SFA is a mature, off-the-shelf Commercial CRM system (Veeva), customized and enhance for GSK CH. It is used by 3800 users in 85 markets word wide for sales ordering, retail execution and Expert detailing and integrated to various commercial systems.
The scope of the DevOps team consists of delivering various types of changes (from enhancements to new market rollouts), product research, platform maintenance, as well as user adoption activities and Operations/Support.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Advanced technical knowledge of commercial CRM solution, subject matter lead specific areas. Solid understanding of underlying business processes
- Partnering with in-house and external Support & Delivery teams throughout the product delivery lifecycle from activation to BAU release management"
- Fluent application and improvement of DevOps model, tools and processes
- Ownership of resolution/delivery of larger product backlog topics/features (operational and delivery), including assessment and proposal of technical solutions. Coordination with the team on provisioning of technical support for incidents and problems, as well as data or configuration changes as required.
- Consulting and solving moderately complex issues (in Operations and Delivery)
- Ownership of technical / team processes
- Leading individual workstreams, and coordination of x-streams (with guidance) within the team or other GSK teams or external vendors
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master’s degree or equivalent - Economy, Computer Science/ Computer Systems, Business analysis, Social science
- Solid technical knowledge of commercial CRM solution
- ITIL certificates, SCRUM and other agile methodologies, Project Management
- Knowledge and application of DevOps processes, tools and other agreed arrangements
- Delivery of system changes as per delivery framework
- Strong English skills
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Sales Force
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- ability to develop knowledge about markets and business processes
- prioritization of competing tasks to ensure smooth response to incoming demands
- learning agility, ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
- proactiveness, accountability, self-directed
- Coordination and/or sharing experience with other team members and in cross-functional engagements
- Flex to bend into lateral responsibilities
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages