The Information Technology Liquidity team requires a Solutions Analyst to work on Treasury Strats and surrounding Liquidity platforms to deliver solutions a range of regulatory and internal requirements. This role will sit within the Liquidity Technology department located in the Warsaw Treasury Modelling Hub and you will work closely with the Head Business Solutions (Liquidity), project managers, business change and development teams on various projects.
- Deliver technology solutions to liquidity risk requirements;
- Continuous stakeholders' engagement to keep abreast of latest business needs;
- Drive overall liquidity technology strategy;
- Gather and understand business requirements;
- Perform end-to-end impact analysis and propose solutions that meet business objectives and SLAs, while also aligning with technology strategy;
- Document and present solution designs and architecture to achieve consensus across business and technology stakeholders;
- Lead the delivery of functional specifications document;
- Provide guidance to the development team from a requirement perspective;
- First point of contact throughout the testing phases;
- Ensure comprehensive SIT and provide SIT signoff;
- Ensure that project documentation and bank processes are strictly adhered to;
- Provide regular and timely updates to project manager.
The Finance Change function in bank is undertaking a multi-year strategic programme delivering scalable high-performance platform with unified data store, integrated risk engines and analytical Business Intelligence tool optimizing the current business model.
The key elements of the programme are from a liquidity forecasting perspective:
- Internal and regulatory liquidity measures (Survival Horizon, Cash Flow Mismatch Report, LCR, NSFR),
- Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP),
- Interest Rate Risk Service availability & reliability
Our team: One Developer position, Warsaw
Opportunities: Initial core team and possibility of good growth.
Who we're looking for?
- Preferably Bachelor's degree or equivalent education;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar banking projects implementation;
- Willingness to take ownership and drive projects;
- Ability to independently and efficiently deliver solutions based on presented concepts;
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and system solutions design;
- Prior experience with large data sets and performance optimisation;
- Knowledge of Liquidity Risk and Balance Sheet Management would be a definite advantage;
- Knowledge of Moody's suite of liquidity and balance sheet management solutions (or equivalent liquidity risk platforms) will be viewed favourably;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills across various levels in the organisation;
- Attention to detail and able to work within tight timeframes and manage multiple deliverables;
- Good presentation skills.
Prior experience with Balance Sheet Management platforms (Moody's Analytics, QRM, Oracle, etc.) or booking platforms (Murex, Kondor, etc.) is an advantage