System Administrator - Service Delivery Lead
We're looking for someone like that to:
- Work closely with System Administration Team
- Act as a focal point of contact between the business stream and the GTIS Service Delivery teams.
- Raising, manage and monitoring the following requests for IMAC activities
- Builds a relationship with the Business Streams to understand their priorities.
- Communicate to the Service Delivery teams the business demand and escalates issues that would prevent delivery.
- Manage priority and project-related requests to the agreed timescales with regular reporting and updates.
- Suggest changes for enhancement to the tools, workflow, process and reporting.
- Investigate issues/ bugs found within the service request workflow
You'll be working in the Investment Banking team within Technology Operations Center (TOC).
We are a global team responsible to provide oversight and technical support for server implementations across business streams. The team forms an integral part of a global team, which supports the business in follow the sun mode. Role will be a part of global support in APAC and EMEA hours.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in supporting and managing the Wintel / Unix operating system
- Administrative knowledge one of the DB (Oracle/SYBASE/MSSQL) in an enterprise environment
- Experience as a Team Lead/Project Manager or Service Delivery Administrator
- You have a good knowledge of IT infrastructure including Servers, Storage and Network.
- Experience in network, Databases (Oracle, MSSQL and SYBASE), Virtualization Technologies (VMware ESXi / Citrix)
- Experience with installation/upgrading/configuring and troubleshooting OS and DB along with Server Hardware, VMware and Networking skills *Identify automation opportunities in the current delivery toolset and work with engineering teams to develop, test and integrate into existing process
- You have a good knowledge of Data Centers and how they relate to Servers and Storage
- You understand the processes required to install, change, move and decommission hardware.
- You have good interpersonal skills as the role involves coordinating various resources and communicating clearly to Service Delivery teams, the Customers and Senior Management
- Presentation skills - especially issues with regard to summarizing complicated technical
- You have good working experience with MS Excel to an intermediate level (pivot tables etc).
- A confident communicator who can explain technology to non-technical audiences and understand the need of clients and translating this into products and services