Senior Python Developer
- Design and implement backend components and Microservices in Python running as containers on Kubernetes cluster
- Work collaboratively with front-end developer integrating GUI with API, as well as other members of automation team
- Documenting design and implementation details
BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for a Senior Python Developer.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid backend development and experience with Python
- Strong Unix background, previous ops experience is considered as plus
- Deep understanding of Microservices based architecture
- Proven experience with designing REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of database schemas
- Ability to write clean code
- Knowledge of OOP practices and design patterns
- Ability to write tests and testable code
- Messaging experience, e.g. RabbitMQ
- Open-mind, proactive approach, not afraid of challenges
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events