Ruby on Rails Developer (/Fullstack)
We’re on the hunt for Ruby on Rails Developers to constantly develop and empower our team. We'd love to meet real experts in the areas of Ruby and Rails, for whom programming languages have no barriers and are tools to create the best solutions. This role will suit someone who likes to be productive at work, can search for needed information and ask right questions - to find the most optimal way, guaranteeing the highest quality.
Our stack (some eg.): AWS, Heroku, React, WebGL, Rails, Node.JS, Slack, Github, Babel, Webpack, CircleCI. Development team works mostly on OSX.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails > = 4, RSpec (> 2 years)
- Experience in building API Rest and knowledge of Websocket / HTTP (S) protocols
- Experiences in using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, LESS / SASS, ES6,
- Ability to configure tools: Gulp / Webpack / Babel
- Experience in teamwork based on Pull Request and Git repositories
- Knowledge of TDD, CI and passion for creating clean code
- Basic knowledge of UNIX-based systems
- Fluency in Polish and good command of English
- Ability to configure SSL / nginx / apache
- Knowledge of Heroku / Docker
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Spree
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking