• Creating and developing solutions in the area of CRM based on the Oracle Siebel system
• Creating documentation for designed solutions
• Cooperation in creating feasibility studies for projects, substantive support during the implementation of IT projects
• Cooperation with business analysts and users to detect and solve errors in the operation of the Oracle Siebel application
• Cooperation with the application owner in the context of test planning and implementation of ready solutions for production systems.
• Supervision over integration of the CRM area with other systems
BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong Siebel Technical skills
- Strong experience with Siebel Tools (general configuration – applets, views, BC, BO, links, eScripts, etc);
- Experience with Integration (EIM, EAI, VBC, Web services, XML, SOAP);
- Strong understanding and experience with Siebel data model and data entities like customer, prospects, assets, vehicles and other entities
- Experience developing complex CRM applications, workflows and user interfaces in global organizations
- Business-fluent English
- Valid work permit (sponsorship nor provided)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events