- Run end to end migration in UAT
- UAT manual validation (which covers regression test and tests of new MP functionalities and bug fixes)
- Define, review, run manual test cases, collect evidence and report defects using Jira
- Analyse requirements and derive test scenarios together with BAs
- With help of BA analyse test data to have complete coverage for test cases
- Prepare or coordinate with DEV to have test data ready
- Analyse issues in UAT and coordinate with Hitachi and source DEV teams if further analysis are required
Information and Document Systems is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 200 individuals located mostly in Switzerland, Poland and Singapore. Providing global capturing and document processing, archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. At the moment developing strategic greenfield project to build large-scale digital archive for documents and records, that will gradually replace all existing archiving solutions in the bank, and to build an operational document store, that should become a single point of truth for document workflows. The whole system must scale linearly, be fault-tolerant, and handle petabytes of data. Within our organization, you would be working on the Product Development project, with the SCRUM Teams consisting of Developers, DevOps, Business Analysts and Quality Analysts/Testers.
Technologies and frameworks used:
- Our program has implemented Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) with focus on sub-streams/projects working in SCRUM
- JIRA, Confluence, PPM tools, GitHub would be mostly used by you on a daily basis
- Event Driven Architecture with Kafka as event store and Kafka Streams for event streaming
- Reactive streams for streaming data over HTTP: Akka HTTP/Streams
- Non-blocking concurrency: Akka, Monix
- FP abstractions: Cats
Who we're looking for?
- Ability to see the big picture
- Should have good knowledge of REST APIs, UNIX and SQL
- Familiar with XML and XML schema
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail and tenacity
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with ADM (Application development and maintenance) project experience.
- Nice to have: Experience with test automation of REST APIs
- Nice to have: previous experience with data migration/ETL