Hello, welcome to Miinto Tech! We're an amazing team of software engineers, developers, architects and QA specialists. We're working on one of the largest fashion platforms in Europe and we're always on the lookout for more fantastic people to join our ranks and find a new home at our Warsaw office. All it takes is a bit of humor, a touch of knowledge, a smidgen of experience and a whole lot of good attitude and you could find yourself helping us provide our customers with the best shopping experience they could ever imagine!
Feel free to take a quick look at the description down below to find out who we're currently looking for the most but even if this position is not up your alley, fear not. We're constantly looking for talented individuals who are open to doing things in ways that other companies just won't. Interested? Perfect, we'd love to get to know you and talk about possible opportunities so drop us a line or two using the application form.
- Working with other architects and the Head of Engineering on establishing company wide development standards
- Acting as the technological authority within a development team - don’t worry, this is a specialist position. A separate, dedicated person will handle all the managerial duties
- Maintaining company wide development processes, tools and documentation - this includes (but is obviously not limited to) DevOps and DevSecOps responsibilities
- Helping the assigned development team deliver their commitments and making sure that delivered solutions meet requirements established at upper echelons
What your work will entail:
- Building and maintaining a complex ecosystem of microservices (one legacy monolith included for free) that will help us take over the fashion world
- Planning the destruction of said monolith within the next couple of quarters
- Helping your new family with life essentials such as code review and knowledge transfers
- Fundamental understanding of PHP as a language (7.X and 5.6) - no, Laravel is not PHP, it's just written using it
- Reasonable amount of expertise in solving complex problems using the divide and conquer approach - queues and asynchronous processing should be your closest friends
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTFull APIs - ever heard of the PATCH method?
- Good level of understanding of SQL databases - CTEs are not just for wimps you know
- Basic experience with NoSQL databases - Lucene? Yes please!
- Confidence in using Redis and/or other data structure storages - key-value store is just the tip of the iceberg
Who we're looking for?
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages