Senior Devops Engineer
- on-boarding new tools in the projects like Ansible
- help to drive migration to RedHat 7
- move existing monitoring tool to AppDynamic
- migrate services to Docker and Kubernetes
- simplifying and unifying existing project solutions by sharing the same approach
- be ready for implementing change requests on production environment
- performing and receiving peer reviews of changes
- introducing new technologies to the project
- keeping the technology stack up to the date
- automating the project
- responding to business needs in terms of improving non-functional requirements of the projects
- apply best development practices
You'll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolution.
Who we're looking for?
Java 8 or Python, Linux, Maven, Git/Github, Bash scripting, Spring, CI/CD, JIRA, TeamCity, Agile/Scrum, Ansible, knowledge of application servers (Apache, Tomcat), JUnit, Mockito, knowledge of relational DB (Oracle, Sybase)NICE TO HAVE
Experience in the financial industry