Platforms CoE (Center of Excellence) is the team of highly professional specialists with the primary focus on Salesforce technology covering A to Z Salesforce Solutions implementations, Salesforce extension, and integration development. Our Team covers all the aspects of the project lifecycle: technical pre-sales support, solution design, implementation, development, support.
As a part of the top-expert team, you will get a chance to participate in world-class challenges, work with cutting-edge technologies, and get the latest certifications. The team consists of around 31 professionals and is consistently growing.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Developing and implementing new functionality, extensions, and customizations of Salesforce Platform and Products
- Analyzing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements
- Collaboration with other engineers, software engineers, architects in order to understand the project's needs and deliver value to the customers
- Participation in project team meetings and effective communication with other team members and clients
- Mentorship of Trainee and Junior Salesforce Software Engineers
- Prototyping, Demo Preparation, Technology research
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Participate in Customer projects from facing pre-sales activities to deep-technical assessments and implementation projects or developing cutting-edge Solution Accelerators
- Extend existing technology's boundaries or just exercising around certain technology with some hands-on prototypes
- Access the knowledge base of Software Engineering Institute
- Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule
- Build up Salesforce practice and grow your Salesforce skills by passing certifications
Who we're looking for?
If you are really passionate about Salesforce, focused on delivering the best solutions that are in the interest of the client and close collaboration with the team, then you are the one we are looking for.
- Possessing at least 3+ years’ working experience with Salesforce
- Having experience of design and development in Apex/Visualforce/Lightning
- Experienced in Web Services development/integration
- Showing strong written and verbal skills on Intermediate+ English level
- An excellent communicator
- Salesforce certifications
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages