You will be daily responsible for development in short term projects by supporting tools and new features which are part of our ongoing projects. Working Student will act under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis-related work.
We work with:
- Multicore ARM/DSP processors
Who we're looking for?
- status of student aged under 26 of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- C programming skills
- nice to have familiarity with Linux
- some experience with microcontrollers (preferably 32bit)
- positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages