At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, (https://www.avigilon.com/) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Krakow Video Solutions team is looking for a full time Local Technical Product Owner working with Scrum teams creating Firmware on different types of Avigilon cameras to maximize delivered business value. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada. We are looking for an open-minded, business oriented person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
- Work closely with the engineering team in Krakow (a team manager, technical leaders, developers) and stakeholders in Vancouver, Canada on priorities and features definition
- Maintaining and prioritising the KRK engineering team backlog (new features, environment roadmap, defects) to maximize delivered value
- Focus on business priorities and balance this with engineering needs like CI/CD improvements
- Coordinating work and priorities among 3 Scrum teams in Krakow to deliver on time with quality
- Proactively working with the teams on project plans, change requests and being a primary contact point in in this topic
Who we're looking for?
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Automation, Telecommunication or a related technical engineering discipline
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner /Manager in software development organizations
- Combining people and project leadership skills with ability to understand technical details
- Experience with Lean and Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience leading software projects/programs
- Prior experience as a software developer/technical lead (working with C/C++ in Linux environment a plus)
- Communicative English
- Experience with embedded products/firmware is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking