- Remove duplication of code
- Propose direction for development of the product
- Upgrade the technical stack
- Improvement of code structure (Java project)
- Propose security tests
- Deliver product as a Docker image without unnecessary past solution (eq. without bash scripts) to manage application state
- Share knowledge and good practices within the team to improve delivery process and quality of product
- Cooperation between people from Poland, France and Romania
IDEMIA enables operators to streamline players’ onboarding and ID checks and enhance the protection of gamers’ accounts with convenient mobile solutions and biometrics. Trusted by 60+ online gaming operators, IDEMIA also helps them to cost-effectively ensure data traceability and legally-binding archiving in compliance with multiple jurisdictions (more informaction: https://www.idemia.com/online-gaming-data-traceability )
Currently, this project consists of many products, which were developed by copy paste method. As a result multiplied code in each of regulation is hard to maintain and develop. There are some unused code left from past work.
Our goals in this project are:
- Create application which enables easy and fast implementation of new regulations/ functionalities and bugfixing.
- Existing regulation should have painless possibility to move to this solution, with quite short deadlines
Who we're looking for?
- English - at least on a communicative level
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages