IDEMIA is looking for passionate solutions integration & testing expert to join our Global delivery team as a Solution Integration & Test Consultant to support payment and banking projects.
Support the delivery team on solution integration and testing for new and existing customers and also act as a solution integration subject matter expert in the project phase:
• Subject matter expert on IDEMIA solutions to client
• Work with BUILD team to deploy software release for internal release validation
• Perform internal release validation and prepare for release to client
• Prepare relevant deployment documentations
• Support client/partner testing of IDEMIA software
• Perform first level analysis of any issues found during testing
• Log and track any issues to ensure timely issue resolutions by Build team
• Provide technical training to SRE team for project handover
The candidate will have the following major responsibilities:
- Act as IDEMIA solutions and deployment subject matter to support technical queries from clients.
- Deploy IDEMIA solutions and perform internal validations before release to client.
- Support client’s testing by analyzing, tracking and resolving issues with support from Build team.
- Work closely with client and Build team to communicate technical requirements.
- Provide integration and test support to the project manager to meet project timeline and quality targets.
The candidate should be a fast learner with initiative and a can-do attitude. He/she will work with remote team members in different time zone (but in standard working hours) to provide solution delivery and integration support for new and existing customer deployments.
The position requires strong technical background and experience in solution (software and hardware) integration and deployment, customer technical/functional communications management and collaboration with build, run and product teams.
Who we're looking for?
Ideal candidate should posses:
- Experience in solution software and hardware deployment with client facing experience
- Experience in performing solutions testing and support in a client environment
- Experience in relevant industries: financial technologies, payments software and systems, mobile financial services mobile payments or mobile wallet and understanding of EMV, NFC standards would be an advantage
OS: Unix experience
Database: Relational and/or non-relational DB experience
Network & Security:
- Proxy/Reverse Proxy/ACL/Firewall/WAF
- Java logging debugging experience
- Web Services
- REST JSON APIs
- Kubernetes or any docker based technology
- JMeter / Postman or any IDE that uses REST
- Cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric)
- Ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write instructions, correspondence, and memos fluently in English
- Client minded
- Capacity to understand complex ecosystems
- Mobile payments and NFC market knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology
- Digital payments enthusiast, up to date with industry trends
- Problem solving, hands on, creative, team player
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages