Site Reliability Engineer
12k - 18k pln net / mth (B2B)
- Play a key role in shaping infrastructure, architecture and spreading devops practices across the teams.
- Support projects during bootstrapping, development and maintenance.
- Work on eliminating complexity and toil.
- Work with systems using Go and other technologies varying depending on project. Some buzzwords: Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Graphql, Terraform, GitOps, Prometheus, GCP, AWS.
- Share ownership and responsibility for delivering and running product e2e like any other teammate (be it PM, frontend or backend engineer).
- Have a chance to make impact in projects for the world-class leaders in the IT field.
- Conduct researches and craft proof of concepts for clients and teams.
- Improve observability and reliability of running systems.
Who we're looking for?
- Significant experience with at least one major cloud provider.
- Coding skills in at least one of the languages: Python, Go or Rust.
- Terraform and infrastructure as code best practices.
- In depth understanding of Kubernetes and Cloud Networking.
- Operational experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana and Alertmanager.
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts in English.
- Being a proactive self starter, able to work efficiently in remote teams.
- Being legally authorized to work in Poland.
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages