Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Be part of an agile scrum team
- Design and build software solutions
- Research and establish solution design patterns
- Support software solutions production and be part of an on call rotation
- Continuously improve the quality of our software, deployment, testing, and operational processes
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will help build solutions to empower the Techstars network of founders, investors, mentors and community organizers to come together. You will build frontend and backend components, leverage cloud based infrastructure, work with open source frameworks and tools, develop integrations with 3rd party SaaS applications, and work with complex data patterns. You will take part in architecture and solution design and help optimize solution performance and reliability. In doing all this, you will help shape the technical platforms and applications that serve thousands of entrepreneurs worldwide.
Who we're looking for?
- A passion for building software (ideally cloud native applications)
- A deep appreciation for dev/ops and experience working with distributed systems, cloud, and container platforms
- RESTful API development chops
- Diverse experience with languages and frameworks (some things we use are Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React)
- Experience working with a variety of relational and NoSQL database systems (some things we use are Postgres, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, a desire to learn and teach
- 3-5+ years of applicable experience